Clear Mountain Fairview regards every person who contacts the business, for any reason, to be a valued customer.
Our customer service policy sets out what our commitment means in practice.
Our policy outlines what our customers can expect from us and our commitment to provide excellent services that offer value for money.
One of the keys to achieving our business vision is a good relationship with our customers with open communication, integrity and passion.
This policy and the standards within it apply to everyone.
Our Customer Promise
Clear Mountain Fairview wishes to be a business that puts the needs of our customer first.
Our staff members are committed to providing a responsive, caring and professional service.
We promise to:
- Act in a professional manner and be polite at all times
- Deal with your enquiry promptly or explain the reason for any delay
- Listen to you and ask for your views
- Keep our promises
- Be open and honest and explain our decisions
- Apologize when we make a mistake and put things right
- Accept your right to complain and guarantee a full investigation and considered response
- Treat you and your livestock with respect.
We would like you to:
- Give us the information we need to help achieve your livestock goals
- Treat all our employees appropriately and with respect
- Help us to improve by giving us your views and suggestions.
If we don’t do as we say in this customer promise, please tell us.
Our Customer Standards
We aim to:
- Answer the phone within five rings
- Return your call within one working day if you have left us a message
- Respond to your enquiry within one working day
- See you within 10 minutes of a booked appointment
- If your query can’t be resolved within two working day days, we will contact you to explain why and give you timescales
- Acknowledge emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours and respond fully within this time
- Respond to complaints immediately.
- Resolve your query at the first point of contact or have a staff member contact you who can help, together with timescales
- Answers to any enquiry will be easy to understand
- Ensure our property, as well as our online communication, is easily accessible
- All employees dealing with customers will identify themselves either verbally or in writing and when answering the phone, will give their first name
- Have well-trained and confident staff that have the skills and knowledge to assist with achieving your livestock goals.
Help us by telling us when we do not meet your expectations, giving your views and suggestions.
- Make it easy for you to make a complaint, comment or suggestion
- Monitor complaints to ensure we learn from our mistakes
- Monitor our performance against these standards and policy
- Train and support our staff in providing better customer service
- Develop and implement customer surveys to regularly gather customer feedback.