Clear Mountain Fairview is a family owned and operated thoroughbred stud farm that has an exciting opportunity for a RIDER to be based in Greenmount, Queensland.
Reporting to the Stud Manager, the successful applicant should be an organised, efficient and driven individual with attention to detail, have a positive attitude, good work ethic and be willing to go above and beyond in your role.
Providing assistance to the Stud Manager, the key responsibilities in this position include riding and general stablehand operations, such as;
• Educate, ride and handle young thoroughbreds
• Horse work including feeding and general animal husbandry
• Drive and operate farm vehicles
• Previous experience within the thoroughbred/horse industry
• QRIC Licence (Stablehand)
• Current Drivers licence
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive remuneration package
• A chance to work on a progressive thoroughbred property in the heart of the Darling Downs, just 20 minutes from Toowoomba.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing including your resume to: email@example.com